Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh My Goodness...What the DEVIL is Happening to ME!!!

Do you ever wonder if someone is pulling a big joke on you?

It's crazy how sometimes I feel like a puppet being played on a string
from 'some powefully unknown forces' up there! LOL!

The funny thing is that I think someone thinks I am Special enough to 'FOOL AROUND' with and use as an example for some kind of important messages to send out in cyberspace. hehe!

Yes folks... I had some crazy experiences last month and I can tell you, it's so DARN POWERFUL that even EATING which I LOVE to do became a distraction!

So although I felt 'Pulled', 'Tugged' in all directions as if the DEVIL himself came with his army... the Madness finally stopped yesterday!

YESTERDAY afternoon: 
The questions: "WHY...WHY ....WHY is this happening to me?"

WOW...I found myself talking as if I was going straight to the 'mental hospital'

DD:    Hello, who is pulling my strings up there?
DD:    Can you answer me?
DD:   What's going on with me? Is it because I'm so darn close to FINISHING MY  LIST?
DD: .....OMG....HELLO!!!!...Answer me DARN IT, I only have 28 DAYS LEFT till my DEADLINE!!!
GOD:  (Still no answer)
DD:    In prayer mode: "Please help me understand what's going on and get focused PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Call me a TOTAL NUTHEAD...5:30 am this morning... I was prompted to take a long WALK so I DID!
I decided not to put any music, detach from that awful loop of worldly music that's in my head. After a 2hr walk by nature and the water... I FELT at total 'PEACE' knowing that 'ALL IS GOOD' and that EVERYTHING I go through, every 'Crazy', 'Wacky', and even 'Painful' experiences is all part of the BIGGER PICTURE! Now I'm under a lot more pressure knowing what an amazing journey this is going to be!

It won't be easy but it will be worth it!

So now... I have only 28 DAYS left but I am aiming for 21 DAYS just to put more pressure on myself!

Time for MIRACLES to happen!
Stay tuned... i'm here to stay until of course there's something else to 'experience' and 'learn' from.

3:45pm - Got 3 Little Things done on my list, but only 20 more BIGGER ones to go!

Come tommorow... DAY 20 - Videologs Craziness

People who read this post also read :



2 comments:

  1. I run without music just so I can clear my head, however that sometimes backfires when I've just heard some kiddy song and instead that goes on repeat in my brain. There is no shutting that off! New follower from MBC. If you get a chance, please stop by http://east9thst.blogspot.com.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found you on the Mom Bloggers Club forum and am now following you on GFC. I hope you can follow back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-) Have a happy weekend!
    http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete