Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Dare Diva


Well HEY...It's about time you got here!
Welcome to my Playground thanks for stopping by!
 Stay awhile, don't be in a hurry because 
I have a real interesting story to SHARE.....
BE CAREFUL : You might just enjoy it and be hooked!  
(I sure hope so!) 

Before I start...here's crazy question.....

Do you have a 'LICENSE to BLOG?'

I Certainly Do! (hehe)
 
You are probably asking..
Why a 'License to Blog Dare Diva?'

Well... the Internet is after all an Electronic SUPER Highway and you are one of the many drivers out there! I think people should have licenses to blog...Hehehe..
There would be less traffic!
But seriously... there's way toooooo many bloggers out there popping out of nowhere with a lot of
blah blahs. I for one would hate to be considered a blah blah blagger and I probably am one!(yikes)


But as you read through my pages, you will understand my reason for blogging.
NOPE it's not ONLY for Self-Pleasure or a ME ME, Oh Poor ME Blog!

I BLOG as a Mission!
I like to think I've got super powers..Lol..Lol!

What is that Mission Dare Diva????


Here, let's take a closer look and learn more about the DARING and SHARING Dare Diva...



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment