Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The LIST!

The Next Thing on My List: A NovelCall me CRAZY.... Coincidence or NOT?


We all have what I call "Life Triggers!"

Imagine someone holding a GUN pointing at your head and telling you that you must
do that ONE thing you promised to do in LIFE or you're DEAD!

LOL!!!
That's exactly how I felt when I was 'introduced' to this book!

I felt as if someone was holding a gun to my head reminding me to FINISH my LIST!!!
(No I'm not promoting this book... as a matter of fact, I haven't even read the whole book yet and it's been over a year)

I've been so careless that I almost lost it only to find out that I dropped it at my in-law's sofa which hid in between the cushions for a while.

YES even at gunpoint I can be so stubborn at times that I decided to lend the book to a friend just so I can forget about it for a while.
Then just last month she finally returned it after almost a year and once again...
it's in my FACE and I knew I couldn't keep running away or I might as well DIE!!!

Why???

Because like I love to say....
"When you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically in the process of becoming the person you don't want to be"
Therefore I may as well be dead right?

This MAGICAL BOOK is one of my inspirations for finishing up my BUCKET LIST!
Call it 'The SECRET', call it a 'COSMIC Wonder!'
Call it 'FREAKY Coincidence'...
but I cannot DENY the feelings I got from the message it brought to me.
Of course it can only be SPECIAL to ME because it happened to ME!!!
(story will be in my new blogsite www.divaliciousdiaries.com )

But nonetheless... it happened and I CANNOT keep ignoring it anymore!


Well...like some of you are probably asking...

"What's in it Dare Diva and why is it so important to you? 
Can you SHARE?"

Well you don't need to point a gun at me (lol)... of course I can!

And I'll even go as far as SHARING some of that BUCKET LIST with you.

come back here often and see my list grow...

1. Finish this DareDiva website
2. Launch Divalicious Diaries
and more.....

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment