Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Project 219: Day137 - My brain is going to burst if I don't blog (June Recap)

Omg...
What a crazy month it's been!
I need a blog break and yes it's already Day 137 in my Project219!!!
The time is ticking!!!

First let's talk about my birthday.... 
I felt shortchanged this year and that's because my birthday has been sidetracked by my busy-ness in studying this summer. My brain is not quite accustomed to retaining infos lately.
It's been years since I've been in a classroom. It's like a recurring nightmare about cramming and failing! Thank goodness you wake up from nightmares and still have that 50/50 chance of passing an exam. 
To make a long story short, my muscles in the brain has had more exercise than any muscle in my body for the past month. I haven't been to the gym and I can count in one hand how often I've been in a month. It's ridiculous!!!
So to add damage to it... My bday lunches or dinners have been postponed with friends but it's ok 
I had a great bday dinner with a group of friends the night before and then with family on my bday.
Can't really complain.

Today I just wanted to release my frustrations here and wish for this week to end because it means a few weeks break from my summer program and then I can comeback to blogging!

But it's not all that bad, I'm learning a ton of things that I thought I already knew about. It just shows that there's always something new to learn. It's exciting but exhausting because it's an intensive course. I can't complain... It's the journey that I chose to take in order to become closer to what I want to become. 

A little sacrifice of my time and an investment for my future happiness in my chosen profession :)

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment