Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, April 14, 2014

Project 219: Day 55- April Showers bring May flowers- (planning)

Oh how I miss my work-outs at the gym!!!
And just to think how I used to hate working out!

This is the kind of pain that I appreciate and love...
Pain from working out!

So now my journey really starts here.
It's time to get serious and get in shape for the summer.
After 2 mths away from the gym and irregular Zumba classes 
I had gained what I would normally gain on a 2 week cruise to the Caribbeans.
That's 10 lbs!

That's from lack of sleep and a little more sweets than usual plus the lack of exercise so
yes that's a deadly recipe for weight gain!

What I've learned from these past few weeks is priceless.
 I've done much of the thinking and making sure this is truly what I want to do
and thanks to my recent physical injury I was able to pause and ponder on the path I am
planning on taking with this project 219.

At first it was a just an inspiration to blog again and then it became a 
nagging feeling that I just couldn't shake off and so I did no matter how uncomfortable
it felt to start again. Never really knew what to write about... just took it day by day
and tried to be consistent.
It had become a little exercise to see if I can still enjoy the writing
And my desires became my strength in pursuing this course.  
I decided that if I want to get somewhere, it's wise to just move along even if I'm not quite sure how to proceed. At some point I knew I'd figure it out but I wasn't gonna sit on my butt and wait for the light to come on and 'pooof' miraculously give me crystal clear directions.

Now I'm 110% sure this is my path without a doubt and I'm excited and scared at the same time but God would never tell me to do something I couldn't handle. 






People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment