Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Project 219: Day 15 - Follow your Heart they say... but what if it's clogged up and ready for a heart attack?(part 3)


I can imagine my heart being a traffic light turning from green, yellow and red intermittently
as I get distracted and my desires and interests goes into splitsville! 

This happens every so often.
I get an idea, I think about it a little bit and then pursue it.

But lately I've learned to put on the yellow lights and proceed with caution before I move towards that desire. These desires may seem fun and harmless and can even look  similar to the true desire
but oftentimes it's just a branch from the root desire.

Now that I've used enough metaphors, 
I am speaking of my passion and purpose. 
I know what I'm meant to do but sometimes I avoid it and circle around it and sure enough 
I've given birth to a new idea that is similar to it.

Distractions, distractions. 
Most times we cause it ourselves and it's what stems from not being true!

One of my greatest gifts however is the ability to tap into my heart's code.
I can always go through the layers of many desires (there's just flippin way too much)
and get into the very core. 
Through this exercise, I have learned to decipher the reasons why I am not motivated and how we subconsciously demotivate ourselves.  

I've learned that Our CORE Desires have codes to help us be inspired, motivated and then act!!!
The key to the heart's code lies within being TRUE.

(Daily Dare: Never neglect the nagging feeling inside. The truth sometimes hurt, but we will always be hurt in some other way, so we may as well bleed for the right reasons.) 

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment