Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Project 219: Day 36 -When Spring is hiding... start the cleaning anyways!! (part 7)

So Yesterday was a pretty good day.
Tiring but good!
I hope to have more days like that, busy doing special things.
I got both my Shutterfly books done...under pressure because of the special deadline.

I got my 2 choreographies done for Zumba
which I managed to pull off during classes.

I hope to just blog about accomplishments as I go along.
This is to see my progress and move in the right direction.
Being accountable keeps me in line and this is the best way to do it through blogging.
It's my way of returning and reporting.

Now onto more planning for my Spring Cleaning ...glad it's still doesn't feel like Spring 
so I can put if off for just a little while lol!



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment