Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Project 219: Day 34 -When Spring is hiding... start the cleaning anyways!! (part 5)

Last night I dreamt of my personal trainer in a very serious tone telling me that I should never count calories! I was very disturbed by what he said but at the same time I kinda felt as if I already knew
What he was talking about. 
I remember not wanting to argue and just wanting to know why he said what he said.
I had my own answers to the statement and then woke up!

Night dreaming has been a wonderful entertainment for me in the past and Lately I've been deprived of
that luxury because of insomnia and shoulder pains.
I've been thinking a lot about my health especially my diet which I feel is a huge contributor to my
pains. It's the sugar! 
I'm killing myself with too much sugar. 
Although I know that I will always burn off what I will put in,
the lack of sleep is counteractively adding to my stress and weight problem.
So far, my Zumba and my health products and supplements are keepin me alive... Thank God!
But in the back of my head, I can't be that lucky forever.

Why the dream???

Well, I don't watch much television but lately because I've been very laid back and still,
I sometimes have the tv on the talk shows just waiting to see what they have to say about health.

When Dr. Oz came on, I was in my bedroom when I heard him say the words...
"Don't ever count calories again!"

I hurried to the living room and thought: "What da Heck?!?"

Now I was glued to Dr. Oz thinking about my dream the night before.

And just as I thought in my dreams... There is no need to count calories when you're eating all the right foods! And there it was on TV my dreams live on Dr.Oz

Yep strange but amazing!!!
I won't even question it because tin just not new for me.

So Im including a new item of business in my Spring cleaning this time around.
I will make room for my brain to absorb new and important yet relevant information. 

(Daily dare: I'm deleting some old irrelevant infos stored in that cluttered brain of mine.)




People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment